Follow Me

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Blogger Love

Hey guys!

I hope you all had an awesome week! It is nearly summer and that has gotten me really excited, but for todays blog, it's another lazy post. I sat my French exam on Friday, et mon dieu, it was difficult! So forgive me for being lazy tonight, but I promise I have some very exciting blog posts in the making!

So as the title suggests, I'm going to be sharing some blogger love today and sharing with you my top 5 favourite beauty/fashion bloggers! I'm so excited to share this with you as without them, I would not be writing this right now!


 I'm sure there will be a few familiar faces in the mix, but these beautiful women are my favourite all time bloggers and the reasons behind my inspiration to create my own blog!


   5.   Eat.Sleep.Wear


Kimberly Pesch is the face behind 'eat.sleep.wear', an amazing style blog that shows hundreds of amazing outfits. I never used to be a fan of fashion blogs, but as you'll see, I definitely am now! Not only does Kimberly show beautiful outfits, her blog features lifestyle and beautiful travel columns as well. Definitely one of my favourites by far!



Cupcakes and Cashmere is written by Emily Schuman, now a mother of a beautiful little girl, compiles a blog full of fashion, beauty and lifestyle with things suited to everyone! I seriously commend her for keeping up with a fantastic blog, a book and a new baby!

3.   Kayture


Kayture, a world renown fashion blog written by the very talented Kristina Bazan. At only 20 years old, she travels the world with a killer fashion sense and an extremely influential voice. Her blog contains fashion, obviously, beauty and travel with places all over the world included in this amazing blog! I love it!

 2.   Not A Model


You may have already seen my Fashion Tips From a Fashion Blogger blog post which featured the beautiful Marina De Giovanni (Not A Model) and if you have you will already know how much I love this blog. The style content and outfits included are beautiful and it targets all age groups! Marina not only helps us all with our fashion mishaps, but she's dedicated to helping us improve on our blogging skills too! A true inspiration.

 1.   In The Frow


If you know me, you will know how obsessed I am with this blog written by Victoria who not only blogs but is an amazing Youtuber as well! Her blog is filled with stunning outfits, makeup looks and beautiful places to visit. I can't say enough about this blogger in particular whom inspired me to become a blogger too! Anyone who can rock purple hair, in my eyes, is force to be reckoned with! 

Check them out! 

Eat.Sleep.Wear - www.eatsleepwear.com 

Cupcakes&Cashmere - www.cupcakesandcashmere.com

Kayture - www.kayture.com

Not A Model - www.notamodel.tv

InTheFrow - www.inthefrow.com


I am really sorry that my blog posts have been so short recently, but I'm sure you can understand what with exams that it is a pretty busy time! I have a lot of makeup tutorials on the way and something very exciting in the making! As always, any posts you want to see, feel free to tell me!

Much love xx

.