Follow Me

Friday, 3 April 2015

Fashion Tips From A Fashion Blogger

Hey Guys!

Happy Friday to you all! For this weeks blog post, I thought I'd venture out and call on the help of an expert in their field and in the blogging business. The beautiful Marina De Giovanni, or better known as Not A Model kindly shared her knowledge with me in her field of fashion. Being an extremely well known Fashion Blogger, Marina knows exactly what she is talking about so I thought, who better to give advice on fashion than one of the most successful fashion bloggers themselves. 

Fashion Tips From A Fashion Blogger 
All photos from www.notamodel.tv

 Marina is the founder of Not A Model, a fantastic fashion blog of which I am happily addicted. Not A Model has recently been getting me into the summer feeling with stunning outfit inspos, so when I got in touch with Marina, I was thrilled when I received a reply with all the answers to my questions.




What outfit are you loving for Summer?




The answer is, the Maxi Meets Transparent Dress. A stunning choice Marina. This outfit featured in Not A Model's 'Live A Little' post as, of course, the dress is a little out there. Despite the fact it is clearly stunning, Marina said that it is also "super light weight and sexy". This outfit is perfect for those warm summer nights! Don't you agree?

Some Spring Inspiration?




And why not prove the standard of the fashion choice with a stunning, in style knit tank. Loving the pink of the top and the colour of this whole outfit! Check it out in the Spring Outfit For A Picnic post by Not A Model. As also highlighted by the infamous youtuber Zoella in a recent video, crochet tops are definitely making it into the trends for this Spring/Summer. Loving it!



More Spring inspo with this stunningly bright yellow maxi! The cut out waist parts are an added plus and make it perfect for not only Spring, but Summer too. I must say, I wasn't a fan of yellow but the brightness gives it such a happy feel and I am loving this choice from Not A Model's Hello Yellow blog post!

Be Daring This Summer.





 Perfect example of another Maxi Meets Transparent dress, a perfect choice from Marina. It isn't as revealing as the first but equally as beautiful. Its transparent with a playsuit sewn into it. The material looks almost luminous at parts which will look great in the right lighting on those warm summer days / nights.

Read About These Outfits.



Thank you so much to Not A Model for featuring on this blog post! All the pictures belong to her and you can see more on www.notamodel.tv

.