Follow Me

Friday, 30 January 2015

Boohoo Haul

Hey Guys!

So something kind of awesome happened yesterday which I owe completely to you all reading this right now... This average little blog thats been here less than a month somehow managed to receive 1000 views! Like that is unreal! I'm still not over it.
I can't thank you enough for taking time out of your busy lives to read this!
I don't know why you do it, why you like it or why you continue to read this but it makes me very happy! Don't stop there though as I have a different kind of blog post for you all today. 


So if you don't know already, I'm kind of obsessed with dresses. Day dresses, formal dresses, night dresses, you name it, I probably own it. I went kind of crazy on Boohoo.com and bought so many day dresses it's unreal but as you can see they're not particularly weather suited at the minute (silently crying that it isn't summer yet)! I'm holding onto the hope we get a fab summer so I can wear these everyday! I had soo many more choices, but I just picked my three favs. 


So without further adieu...



(Link in the title if you fancy a buy)

So despite my pathetic attempt at modelling and the mouthful of a name, this dress is actually one of my favourites (obviously). I wore this dress to a party and it was so comfortable to wear and it just looks fab, I think anyway. It has an almost turtle neck collar which means you don't need to splash out on a fancy necklace which is always good! But all this being said, it does also look fantastic just as a casual outfit too! 


(Link in title)

This dress is another one of my favs. Unfortunately, I've yet to where it out but I have so many occasions planned where I know this is the perfect dress for. It's a bit heavier than your normal dresses, but it is such a soft material and is so comfortable to wear. This dress is so floaty so it's on my list for parties and concerts! A definite summer buy for sure. 



(Link in title)

And last but certainly not least is my absolute favourite! I'm usually not into lace but it has such beautiful detail and I think this dress is going to look fantastic at all those music festivals, dancing and walking around, just looking fab. I paired it with a bowler cap I bought from New Look not too long ago and I think it just creates the ultimate festival feel. It makes me sad it's still January! 


In all my outfits I'm wearing a pair of Wedged Ankle Boots which I honestly never have off my feet. I bought these in Deichmann sometime last year (so specific, I know) and they're surprisingly comfortable!



Again, thank you so much for sticking with me! It means the world! 

I hope you enjoyed this post. It was a bit different but I'm thinking of doing more posts like this in the near future. Tell me what you think! 

Much love xx

.